Dave Ramsey's Town Hall for Hope... If you didn't see it last night, you have to see it this weekend. Fox Business Network is rebroadcasting this weekend, so check out when it's on in your area!
One thing Dave said real clearly.... get RID of the FEAR and do something! IF you are financially stable - you have 3-6 months in savings and are not in debt - it's time to BUY REAL ESTATE. He was adamant that THIS IS THE BEST TIME EVER to buy real estate! I know I've been saying it... along with Clark Howard, Dave Ramsey, and many others... It's TIME! Let us help!
Dave says there are Three SPECIFIC things you can do:
1. Get up and Take Action. DO something. Need an idea on what to do? ASK ME.
2. Don't be involved in the Loser Talk. Stop listening to it. Stop saying it.
3. Start GIVING. Give your time, your talents, your treasures. This will do so much for others, AND for YOU!
Want to know more? Here's another link from the website (boy this guy is good):
GET INFORMED - Historical Bio's; Statistics; Quotes and MORE....
CLICK HERE!
Let me know how I can help YOU in your real estate HOPES and dreams. Whether you are an AGENT, a SELLER, or a BUYER... I CAN HELP! Together we CAN make it happen! Call my cell at 808-294-1412 or Click HERE to email me! Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment