Short list below but click the title to a link for the full article!
How can I make this work?
What did I learn about my business today and who else needs to know about it?
Who do I know that I could share this with?
How can I duplicate this success?
Where is the Silver Lining in this?
How can expand that thought?
What is the best use of this extra ten minutes I just found?
What could I choose to think instead of what I’m thinking now?
What do I need to clear out/clean up in my life/office/mind that would make room for something better?
How can I get just a little bit better today?
Who could I help today?
What is the next major improvement I could make in my business?
What needs to change in my current systems/schedule immediately and how can I implement it now?
Am I being a good example in my thoughts, words, and actions to others around me? What could I do to be a better example?
What other great "winning question" do YOU ask yourself? Please DO comment and subscribe to this blog by clicking the subscribe button on the right! Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment