Rates to stay low - Click HERE for the articleFederal Reserve Board's Chairmain Ben Bernanke's take on the housing crisishttp://agentgenius.com/real-estate-mortgage-economy/bernankes-recent-speech-addresses-the-extent-of-the-housing-crisis/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AGNewsMag+%28Real+Estate+News+-+AGBeat%29
Case-Shiller Report - Prices "kind" in 2nd quarter 2011
http://www.usatoday.com/money/economy/housing/story/2011-08-30/Home-prices-fi...Auctions in Canada Picking up Steam?http://www.montrealgazette.com/business/real+estate+auction+means+action/5353...Wouldn't it be easier to pick up the phone and call your past clients, FSBO's and Expired?http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2011/pf/1108/gallery.make_extra_money/index.htmlLuck? I don't know anything about luck. I've never banked on it and I'm afraid of people who do. Luck to me is something else: Hard work - and realizing what is opportunity and what isn't.
Lucille Ball
Case-Shiller Report - Prices "kind" in 2nd quarter 2011
http://www.usatoday.com/money/economy/housing/story/2011-08-30/Home-prices-fi...Auctions in Canada Picking up Steam?http://www.montrealgazette.com/business/real+estate+auction+means+action/5353...Wouldn't it be easier to pick up the phone and call your past clients, FSBO's and Expired?http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2011/pf/1108/gallery.make_extra_money/index.htmlLuck? I don't know anything about luck. I've never banked on it and I'm afraid of people who do. Luck to me is something else: Hard work - and realizing what is opportunity and what isn't.
Lucille Ball
No comments:
Post a Comment